My future job
Hi everyone, today i'm going to talk about my ideal future job.
To begin with, I must admit that I have not yet chosen a specific job when I finish my career, because I'm not sure what will happen in the future, anything could happen.
As I mentioned at the beginning, I have not decided with certainty my future work, but I have some options that can help me in my final choice about the specification of some work.
The first option I have is the nature conservation, in a way it's the one that gives me the most confidence to choose a future job.
I would like to work in large spaces, with a lot of vegetation and with very beautiful landscapes. For this, I have thought about traveling to the south of the country because the characteristics quite match the previous description. In addition to this, I have always liked cold more than heat, so working in a territory located in the south would be more than comfortable for me, due to its temperatures throughout the year.
For now I will only focus on advancing and finishing my career in the best possible way, so that when I have to choose a job I can perform in the best possible way

Im in a similiar situation, So first of all Im going to get my degree and in the way there, i will think about an especific job.
ResponderBorrar