An event in the past
Bardero$ is an Argentin threesome hip-hop/rap. Made up of CRO (Tomás Manuel Campos), Homer el mero mero (Lucas Darío Giménez) and Chulu, all belonging to Neuquén, province of Argentine Patagonia. They started singing together in 2015 with the release of their first song "Por el Espacio".
Internationally they aren't well known but after releasing songs like "fino y sin destino", "pensar en volver" and "olvido", they obtained a place of recognition on the national and international scene.
In 2018 they came to Chile for the first time, unfortunately that time I couldn't attend their concert, but the second time they came back, in 2019, with a friend we decided to attend their concert, which was in a small venue for no more than 100 people.
We were very excited so we arrived by subway a little less than 1 hour before the show started. When we arrived we realized that a considerably long line had already formed, going around the next street, however, we had no other option but to wait, after about 40 minutes we were able to enter and have a favorable position almost in front of the stage.
It was such an incredible show, the people sang their songs screaming just like me and my friend, when it was time we decide to go (by subway again) to ours respective homes, I will always remember the best concert I was able to go to.


They're a great group of hip hop, you were so lucky to watch them live on concert, and almost in the front of the stage, so close to them
ResponderBorrarIm glad you had a good time in that concert, do you always go to events like that or you just went fort this group?
ResponderBorrarThat's so cool! I like rap too! But I don't know too much argentean rappers so I listen to some Chileans. My favourite is Chystemc, do you know him?
ResponderBorrarI went to concerts before and I can say that it is much better when you listen to your favorite artists live, I am sure you had a great time with your friend and i can bet that you smoke some joints!
ResponderBorrar