Free topic: my favourite subject
Well to start I have to say that this was not my favorite semester due to quarantine since I have not been able to attend a face-to-face class, which greatly differentiates the learning method
Even so, there are certain topics that caught my attention a little more, these are the structure and functioning of ecosystems, which we call "EFE" for short, along with the growth and development of trees, which is "CYDA" (both were taught last semester)
However, my favorite between both would be CYDA, because we see many factors that influence, as the name says, the growth and development of trees.
The topics we saw were too many, but the most interesting for me were photosynthesis, the transport of water in plants and the physical and chemical properties of wood.
In class what I did is just take note of the things that the teacher mentioned and that they were not in the support material that is uploaded to the platform so that we can study it on our own. In addition to the support material, the teacher also used to upload the recorded classes, This helped me to complement the studies because there were times when I could not write everything the teacher mentioned because he spoke very fast or because it distracted me for a few minutes.
Unfortunately I have not been able to write about a subject from this semester, because I have not felt motivated in the way I was last semester 😕😴

It’s so hard study with online class, even when the topics we love and Caught our attention.
ResponderBorrarI can just put attention like an hour and maybe a few minutes more, later I just distract with evertything 🤪
CYDA was a great subject, i loved it, but having it online, makes me think how great it would be in person:(
ResponderBorrara beautiful subject! it sucks that because of the quarentine but i think that we can learn from this
ResponderBorrarI feel a bit like you, lately the university has been a bit demotivating.
ResponderBorrarI think that for most of us this semester and year was not one of the favorites because there were many areas missing that are super important in the race. However, they have been able to carry out the activities in the best possible way to have classes. On the other hand, CYDA is a very entertaining subject, I learned a lot from the teachers.
ResponderBorrar