Free Topic: Koda, the family baby
Who is Koda?
Koda is the name of the family dog, it's a puppy that turned 3 years old in August .
How did it come into our lives?
My mom had a friend from the commune of Lampa where she used to work, she had a little dog that was going to give birth to 4 little puppies and that unfortunately they couldn't keep at home, when my mom told us this we quickly decided to adopt one of the puppies and bring him to our home.
How were the first days at home?
The first days were complicated because he felt disoriented and very afraid, but after a week he already felt at home.
Who is the koda's favorite person?
Unfortunately it's not me, I'm the third on this scale, my sister the second and my dad the first. Although this does not mean that I love him more or less, I will continue to give him all the love I can.
What it is the biggest fear we've had with him?
It was when only my little brother, my grandmother and koda were at home, my grandmother was watering outside and my brother accidentally opened the door, what happened was that Koda saw another dog and went after him in the middle of the whole street and my brother running after him.
How would our days be without him?
I can't really imagine how our lives would be like without Koda, but what I do know is that there wouldn't be as many laughs and good times as there are now.

Awww the little koda is so cute! If you need a stepfather for him let me know! 😊
ResponderBorrarThat a pretty dog, i think that its a good thing to adopt animals to give them a good house and lots of love instead of buying them.
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorraraw! cute koda, the pets in our life are family, it's really hard to think of a life without them
What a great name.He is so beautiful.
ResponderBorrarI like his colour, sometimes people don't adopt Black ones, sounds stupid but sadly is true.
Fortunately he came your house
Aww! Koda is very cute and tender!! A dog in the house is a lot of joy and love for the family.
ResponderBorrarWith that name I remembered the movie "Land of Bears" which is an old movie from 2003, that was my first movie that I went to see at the cinema